To check the Status of Your Node With Vultr:
1. Click on the Element node instance you are running
2. Click View Console
3. Click the toolbar icon on the left side of the window
4. With the toolbar expanded, click the clipboard icon
5. Click in the text area, and paste (Mac: ⌘ + V, Windows: Ctrl + V) the following command:
systemctl status element.service
6. Hide the toolbar by clicking the toolbar button
7. Click ENTER
8. Your console will then display the node status to inform you if it is active.
Please note: By changing your password to login to Element, you also need to update your Node Software credentials as well (Desktop Client and/or VPS). It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your node and ensure your Element node software is running. Your VPS instance displaying "Running" as the status is not an indication of your Element software running. You can check the status by logging into your Element dashboard at app.elementunited.com.