The following instructions are specific to Block Fabric (formerly Node Engine). Element does not endorse or promote Block Fabric however, it is a popular option within our blockchain community. There are a number of VPS providers available and the following is just one example of how that setup would function.
- Sign up for a Block Fabric account here.
- Once your account is created, click Start Hosting.
- On the subscription screen under Community, select Element and choose the quantity of Smart and/or Lite nodes you would like to host.
Important: 1 Block Fabric server can only support up to 20 Lite Nodes or 1 Smart Node
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- A payment summary will be displayed and you can enter your credit card information.
- Click Pay.
- Enter the email address and password used when logging into your Element account.
- Click Deploy.